This past weekend I had an art opening at Paxton Gate Curiosities for Kids. It’s a shop I’ve been wanting to show art at for a really long time now and I want to thank everyone who made it out for the opening – you are special amazing snowflakes. It was definitely a little life achievement.
BUT ENOUGH WITH THE MUSHY STUFF. Let’s get down to brass tacks: what I wore to the opening.
Costume For The Day:
– Vintage Betsey Johnson snap-front 90s dress that’s half stretch jersey and half transparent chiffon, and 100% AMAZE-BALLZ.
– Simple black slip worn underneath. It peeked out a bit at the top. Ya know, for funsies.
– Light blue Swedish Hasbeens lace up boots – these shits are hell-of comfortable. I highly recommend getting on that.
– Gold cicada earrings by Erica Weiner
– Gold acorn pendant choker necklace
– Long gold tannis root globe (replica from Rosemary’s Baby)
Love you, mean it