It is summertime ladies and your feet and toes are constantly on display. They must withstand the sandy beaches, the weekend bbq’s, the daytime parties and the festival circuit. Don’t be caught calloused and crusted up!
As a woman who is on her feet most of the day, I understand that love and quality must be showered on my weary feet whenever the opportunity presents itself. With that said, you must understand I was damn happy to come upon Tootsies Boutique on College Ave in the Rockridge area of Oakland.
Tooties Boutique is your one stop shop for all foot related heavenliness.
They have a vast collection of shoes and on Friday’s and Saturday’s enjoy a Mani or Pedi. They even offer Shellac. Sigh…
Just a few of the names they carry include: Jeffrey Campbell, TOM’s (as well as the eyewear), Dolce Vita, Boutique 9, Vince Camuto and Michael Kors. Here I can find quality sandals and flats that will not fall apart with my rigorous and constant wear all throughout the summer and beyond. Because I care so much about you (our readers), I’ve subjected myself to looking through all the shoes for you (my civic duty) and here is a list that will get you through all of those occasions with dresses, skirts, shorts, pants, skinnies and even a bikini 😉
YOUR SUMMER SANDAL LIST (all but one is from their HUGE 40% OFF sale selection):
- Envy suede violet wedges. Not too high and extremely beautiful.
- Jeffrey Campbell multi- wedge The picture doesn’t do them justice. The different colored natural weave and shape is what makes this shoe.
- Vince Camuto metallic gold flat. Theyre an “I’m all grown up now ma” jelly style sandal from back in the day. Minus the jelly.
4. Steve Madden fringe sandal for when you want to get your hippie on.
5. BC teal pointed closed toe mini wedge. Juuuust in case you only had time to polish the first two toenails 😉
6. Gomax basic thong sandal in a neutral color, but with just enough pizzazz at the ankle.
7. Jeffrey Campbell studded flat. Super flexible and comfy.
Well ladies, I’m off to work on my tan. See you soon!