Hello Friends, Felines and Compatriots,
In case you missed the memo – I will be exhibiting a selection of Costume For The Day pieces TONIGHT at the Subterranean Arthouse in Berkeley. The installation will run the month of October, with opening reception tonight, October 9th from 7 – 9pm. So, if you are looking for something to do – look no further! Come by and give me a high-five, I will return your high-five and raise you another! High-fives all around!
I will also be instagramming the opening tonight under @_meowlynn_. I will also be doing live “costume” paintings (of willing attendees) tonight for only $20. Come get your own CFTD drawing like this one!
Costume For The Day:
– 90’s vintage, princess-seam dress, with scalloped neckline & tie-back (thrift-store)
– Black Alternative Apparel leggings (soft as the hide of a baby koala)
– Rust-colored, short-sleeved, sweater cardigan (yard-sale find)
– Reverse colored, saddle shoes (Urban Outfitters)
– Hand-made bird charm earrings (made by me!)
Love you, mean it