So, these were my faves and these traders are part of our ‘Crossing the Border’ section – why?- They don’t have stores in Oakland, neither do they ”sell” at stores in Oakland – but they should, don’t you think? So calling all buyers – you need to check these people out!
1) I have seen these aromatherapy scents before, I came back today to find them! I love these, they’re fun and funny!
Getting in the mood? They’ll even give you the contraceptive protection you need, so you can play ”safe”
Check them out…frankieandmyrrh.com – $18 per bottle!
2) Wine, oh wine…oh wino…”wino-project”
– these ladies are smart and have taken recycling to a whole new level: Once you have drunk a crate of wine, which I do on a regular basis, turn it into something…hey presto I bring you…
Trivet $20! How cool is this? And it’s so beautiful you have to buy one…and you have 2 hours left before shut down at 5pm today, you’ll find this new business ground level Jack of all trades, Oakland RIGHT NOW!
Linda Cullen [email protected] – super cute bottle tops that she has made into key rings necklaces etc…find a heart and gift it- so pretty, so different and such a sound recycling option. ($5 or $10: my memory fails me, oops sorry!)
4) Ouchii T-shirts is all about taking cute and making it sexy now…you really can do anything with a T-shirt if you know how…only $20
5) Just readying for Vintage Sunday…we bring you…C&M Vintage pros – they frequent the monthly shows, catch them if you can…their vintage collection is out-of-this-world amazing! (Prices vary)
shoes…Gucci, Prada and it goes on and they’re so theatrical, just like we are at WYV!
Next month right before 2nd saturday Jack London Square, I shall have a live preview straight from C&M Vintage…
There is a certain drink/sex/fashion element to my post today..yes…. 😉
All in all, if you come to Jack London Square for anything today you should come for the shoes and free condoms…sex & shoes is really all we ever need.. really..
Happy saturday people!