Let’s hear it for the boysssssssss… Section… For clothes…
Honestly the only place that I’ve been shopping lately is the Men’s section of Target and Thrift Stores (all sections – cause I’m a Thrift-Whore)(I really like the term Thrift-Whore). I don’t know if it’s the present state of women’s apparel or if I’m just really getting into the men’s wear trend? All I know is that I constantly want to wear a button-up, oxfords, and a bow-tie.
/-/ Costume For The Day \-\
– Thrifted navy button-up shirt from the men’s department – buttoned all the way up
– Thrifted cotton-knit over-sized boyfriend cardigan with actual wooden buttons (It’s missing one button – I still have it – I just have yet to re-sew it on). This sweater is amazing – unfortunately it kept throwing up little cotton-pills onto my black pants all day. I used a lint roller like 18 times that day.
– Black skinny Levis that are a bit too big and gap in the waist, or show off my butt-crack when I bend over.
– Maroon/black buffalo check scarf
– Gold bar stud-earrings
– Antique suede oxford shoes that I assume were brown once (Though, I never had them when they were) and have now turned an olivey-green with sun-exposure
– Stripey ankle socks that you could see between my pants & shoes
/-/ Not Pictured \-\
– Beautiful new jacket from the men’s department of Target. It’s a twofer: green canvas body with black faux-leather arms. It also has a sherpa-lined hood for extra soft-i-tude ^_^
Love you, mean it