HAPPY SOLSTICE (or whichever holiday you hold allegiance):
I am off in Monterey spending the 25th with my in-laws. This past weekend my company celebrated their holiday party. It was great, despite being in the middle of the day and with limited free drinks. Here is what I deemed appropriate to wear to this party:
– Bright magenta, midi vintage sweater dress (that I actually got a lot of compliments on!).
– Vintage cream colored slip underneath so I didn’t show off my neeps.
– Warm fleece slate grey tights by KushyFoot
– Repurposed leather earrings with a golden armadillo charm on them
– Black Japanese thrift-store flats with toggle closure
The real key is not to get too drunk & make-out with anyone. Or embrace your inner Bridget Jones & do the opposite.
Love you, mean it