SO many exciting things happening with CFTD! Unfortunately, they can’t be revealed yet. But rest assured dear reader – the good things are yet to come!
This week I want to take a moment to highlight a local designer & friend of mine, Westline: a simple and elegant personalized leather key-chain designer. In an age where the possibilities are endless for useless gadgets – I have a certain affinity for beautifully designed utilitarian goods. And if I can get them customized to say my cat’s name, then all the better!
Westline makes quality custom goods at a price that is frankly way too good to be true. So if you are looking for a great gift or just simply need a rad keychain – check her out here @_westline_
Costume For The Day:
– Levi’s high-waist skinny jeans in a pale wash with light distress
– Black poly box-top from the thrift shop
– Cream cotton over-sized cardigan with brown & black stripes, also with super cool wooden buttons (also from the thrift shop)
– Frye huaraches
– Silver dangley earrings
– Erica Weiner Roman archery necklace
– My brand NEW custom Westline key-chain
Love you, mean it